Wednesday 11 April 2012

ABOUT ME

VIDEO:

OBSERVATION OF MY ORAL PRESENTATIONS

-Did you use any resources? Yes, I use a power point, with some images.
-I spend 1:16 minutes.

BODY LANGUAGE
-Did you look at your audience most of the time? Yes, quiet.
-Did you read from your notes? Yes, quiet.
-Did you do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of your audience? I was quiet for the nervious and with the help of power point I was able to follow.

STRUCTURE
-Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? No, i didn't organize my ideas. 

CONTENT
-Did you introduce interesting new information to your audience? Yes, I introduce new information.
-Did you look up information/facts/ideas in the internet, books..? Yes, I use the translator. 

LANGUAGE
-Did you check your grammar? Yes I check.
-Did you use rich vocabulary looking up the dictionary? Sometime I took the dictionary.

PRONUNCIATION 
-Did you know how to pronounce all your words? No, is very difficult.
-Did you check the pronunciation with a dictionary, a classmate or the teacher? Yes, I check my teacher.

My mark is: 5.

WRITING:
Hy my name is Laia, and now we talking about my day, my week and my weekend.

MY DAY:
I usually get up at eight o'clock, then I dress. I have breakfast at half past eight. After that I go to school by bike with my friends at 8:40. The schools starts at nine o'clock. I'm always in school lunch. The schools finishes at 5:00 and I go to my house, there I do my homework. I'm finished to my homework, I go to chatting on the internet with my friends. After dinner at ten o'clock I have a shower and when I am going to bed at eleven o'clock.

MY WEEK:
On Monday I go to classes seven to eight.

MY WEEKEND:

Some days I go with my father and some days I'm here.On Saturday I do my homework and 
then I meet my friends. On Sunday I finished do my homework and realx.



No comments:

Post a Comment